Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No snow in Atlanta

We have had temperatures similar to many of my family members and friends around the country in Atlanta this winter. Even a 16 degree day, but no snow. What gives? I mean the horribly cold days are more manageable because of the beautiful snow (and the days off work). I don't get it.

They do ship snow in to Atlanta so that Stone Mountain can become Snow Mountain for Jan and Feb. Aren't we in a drought?

Oh well, Spring in Atlanta is amazing, so the end is near. March will bring flowers, perfect running weather and then soon baseball season begins. I can smell the hotdogs and peanuts already. I love the sun, however, I think I must have gills or webbed feet because I really do miss the water. Hopefully we will get some time away this summer at the beach.

Happy Lent to those who celebrate this season.

No comments: